One of the most popular models and a staple in the Iberia Series lineup, the Cordoba C3M is a full-sized, handcrafted guitar. It is built with the traditional Spanish fan bracing, a solid cedar top and mahogany back and sides. The C3M also has a hand inlaid wooden rosette, a rosewood fingerboard, and nickel plated tuning machines with pearl buttons. The "M" in the title stands for its light matte finish.
- Solid Canadian Cedar Top, Mahogany Back & Sides, Nato Neck
- Black ABS Binding/Rosewood Bridge
- Rosewood Fingerboard, 19 Frets, 25.6" Scale Length
- All Natural Wood Inlaid Rosette, Spanish 7 Fan Bracing, Satin Finish
- Includes: ChromaCast 12 pick sampler, String Winder and Chromatic Tuner