The handmade C12 features the vintage elegance of a hand-inlaid mother-of-pearl rosette inspired by a 1920s Domingo Esteso design and a beautiful flamed maple wedge on its solid Indian rosewood back. Modern design elements also include a lattice braced top and raised fingerboard for easy playability when accessing upper frets. Features a Solid European Spruce top with solid Indian rosewood back and sides. Other notable features of the C12 include its black and gold tuning machines, ebony fingerboard and adjustable truss rod. Comes with a hardshell Cordoba humidified archtop case.
- Solid European Spruce Top, Solid Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, Traditional (Classical) Style Neck
- 12 Frets to body, 19 total Frets, 25.6" Scale Length, MOP Inlays at frets 5, 7, & 9,
- Mother-of-Pearl and ebony "Esteso" weave rosette, Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Includes: Guild Polyfoam Case, ChromaCast 4 Pick Sampler, String Winder, Tuner, & GoDpsMusic Polish Cloth