For a limited time, the C12 features a Solid European spruce top paired with solid Madagascar rosewood back and sides. The handmade C12 features the vintage elegance of a hand-inlaid mother-of-pearl rosette inspired by a 1920s Domingo Esteso design and a striking flamed maple wedge on its beautiful solid Madagascar rosewood back. Modern design elements also include a lattice braced top and raised fingerboard for easy playability when accessing upper frets. Other notable features of the C12 include its black and gold tuning machines, ebony fingerboard and adjustable truss rod. Comes with a hard-shell Cordoba humidified arch top case.
- Solid European spruce top with solid Madagascar rosewood back and sides
- Lattice braced top and raised ebony fingerboard for easy playability when accessing upper frets
- Stunning flamed maple wedge
- Hand inlaid Mother-of-Pearl "Esteso" Rosette
- Includes hard-shell Cordoba humidified arch top wood case