The Cordoba C10 Crossover offers a new spin on a Cordoba classic. Built with a solid European spruce top and solid Indian rosewood back and sides, the C10 Crossover features a 48mm nut width, radiused fingerboard, and hand-carved mahogany neck with a thinner profile. It also includes a two-way truss rod built into the neck. This model is an excellent choice for the guitarist who loves the sound and look of the traditional C10, but prefers the feel of a steel string or electric guitar. The C10 Crossover features a fan bracing pattern, which gives the center of the soundboard more surface area to vibrate and respond to the tension of the strings. A more responsive soundboard makes the guitar louder, and provides better tone. Like every guitar in the Luthier series, the C10 Crossover is built with Spanish heel construction, where the top of the guitar is attached to the neck, the sides are added next, and the guitar's body is sealed by the installation of the back. This construction technique allows the entire instrument to vibrate as one unified piece. Aesthetic touches like the mother-of-pearl weave rosette inspired by a 1920's Domingo Esteso guitar add a touch of vintage elegance to this best-seller. Other premium features include an ebony fingerboard, rosewood bridge, high gloss finish, and Savarez Cristal Corum strings. The C10 Crossover includes Cordoba's lightweight polyfoam case.
- Solid European Spruce Top, Solid Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, Fusion (Crossover) Style Neck
- 12 Frets to body, 19 total Frets, 25.6" Scale Length, MOP Inlays at frets 5, 7, & 9,
- Mother-of-Pearl and ebony "Esteso" weave rosette, Cordoba Silver Tuning Machines
- Includes: Guild Polyfoam Case, ChromaCast 4 Pick Sampler, String Winder, Guitar Stand, Wooden Foot Stool, & GoDpsMusic Polish Cloth