We've all been there. You're playing guitar in your basement like Steve Vai when nature calls. You jump up and lean your axe up against your amp, when you come back its as though you've walked into a crime scene. Your pride and joy is lying on the floor all busted up. You then realize, if you had the ChromaCast Adjustable Guitar Stand, this certainly could've been prevented. Since this holds all guitar shapes and body styles, even your oddly shaped V guitar from the 80's will have a place to stay. It also has rubber supports for the body and neck, as well as a cradle locking system, so you'll never have to worry about an unfortunate accident ever again.
- Made from Heavy Duty Metal Tubing with 2 Tier Adjustable Support Rod
- Guitar finish friendly rubber cradle and neck support. Rubber Neck guard locking latch keeps neck in place
- Collapsible for easy transport and storage
- Higher cradle holds all guitar styles including: Vs, Zeros, Ukuleles, Mandolins, & More
- 21" wide base, 7" wide cradle, adjusts from 27" to 40" in height