The Solo Concert CE Red Cedar – Ovangkol is Breedlove’s top-selling Solo Series acoustic-electric guitar. With a versatile play style conducive to strumming and fingerstyle, it’s the perfect professional grade instrument for players looking for an all-in-one guitar that can stand out and carry the rhythm or be soft, sweet and nuanced when played fingerstyle. The Side Monitor Soundhole virtually puts you in the audience while you play, without diminishing the forward sound projection of your music. This feature is especially useful when playing with a group of musicians. The tone is warm and rich with a solid red cedar top and Ovangkol back and sides. It is easy and fun to play with a 1 11/16-inch radiused neck. It includes the reliable and great sounding LR Baggs EAS VTC electronics with volume and tone controls conveniently located in the soundhole. The cutaway body gives full access to the entire upgraded ebony fretboard. You will sound better, play better and play more on a Breedlove Solo Series acoustic-electric guitar.
- Solid Western Red Cedar Top, Ovangkol Back & Sides, Mahogany Neck
- Indonesian Striped Ebony Fretboard, 25.3" Scale Length, 1.69" Nut Width
- Indonesian Striped Ebony Bridge, Offset Dot Inlays, MOP Fret Inlays
- LR Baggs EAS VTC Electronics, Chrome Closed Gear Tuners
- Includes: Breedlove Deluxe Gigbag