The f5 is designed with a tailored frequency response of 55 Hz - 15 kHz, the f5 is an ideal choice for snare, toms, percussion and acoustic instruments in live and studio applications. A hypercardioid pick-up pattern helps to minimize feedback and isolate the instrument from ambient sound coming from the room or from other instruments on stage. Low impedance and balanced output allow interference-free performance; even with long cable runs. Transducer Type: Dynamic Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 15 kHz Polar Pattern: HypercardioidOutput Impedance: 580 ohms Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pascal @ 1k Off Axis Rejection: >20 dB Maximum SPL: >137 dBe.
- Affordable, all purpose instrument mic for live sound or home
- Clear, accurate sound with wide response
- Ideally suited for snare, guitar cabs, wide variety of instruments
- Durable zinc alloy body with steel mesh grill
- Designed, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA