R41 Diversity Receiver with H60/OM5 Handheld Transmitter
A high performance handheld diversity wireless system featuring the legendary Audix OM5.
Since the mid-90s, the OM5 has become one of the most respected handheld dynamic mics in the world. Used on stage, in studios and for broadcast applications, the OM5 has a reputation for clarity, resistance to feedback and ability to handle SPLs in excess of 144 dB without distortion.
Available Frequency Bands
A = 522 MHz - 554 MHz
R41 Diversity Receiver
- 32 MHz Wide spectrum receiver
- 106 Pre-coordinated frequencies for quick, easy and reliable set up
- One-touch auto scan searches for clear channel
- One-touch sync links transmitter to receiver via infrared beam
H60 OM5 Handheld Transmitter
- 64 MHz Wide spectrum transmitter with OM5 dynamic capsule
- Durable metal housing
- 14 Hour run time - AA batteries