R41 Diversity Receiver with H60/OM2 Handheld Transmitter
A value packed handheld diversity wireless system featuring the Audix OM2.
The OM2, our best-selling vocal microphone, has a slight bass proximity, a tailored mid-range and a full-bodied sound. Ideally optimized for small to mid-size PA systems, the OM2 is a workhorse microphone known for its excellent isolation on stage, outstanding feedback rejection, and ability to handle high sound pressure levels without distortion.
Available Frequency Bands
A = 522 MHz - 554 MHz
R41 Diversity Receiver
- 32 MHz Wide spectrum receiver
- 106 Pre-coordinated frequencies for quick, easy and reliable set up
- One-touch auto scan searches for clear channel
- One-touch sync links transmitter to receiver via infrared beam
H60 OM2 Handheld Microphone
- 64 MHz Wide spectrum transmitter with OM2 dynamic capsule
- Durable metal housing
- 14 Hour run time - AA batteries