For years, Kim Breedlove departed the Breedlove workshop on late afternoons ? just to go to his home garage workshop and craft ukuleles. Now retired, we are delighted to introduce Kim?s Breedlove Lu?au Concert Ukuleles. Each designed in Bend, Oregon, crafted in China from Oregon myrtlewood, design based on Kim?s custom shape and bracing.
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top, Myrtlewood Back & Sides, Mahogany (Nato) Neck
- Ovangkol Fretboard, 15" Scale Length, 36mm Nut Width
- 18 Frets, Centered Dot Inlays, Nickel Open Gear Tuners
- UK-T1 Electronics, Tortoise Rosette
- Includes: Padded Gig Bag, Folding Ukulkele Stand, & Quick Start Guide