FUTURE MEETS VINTAGE
Our B4000+ puts unique authentic organ sound into a valuable modern design. You will have much fun handling the B4000+ using real drawbars, high resolution endless potentiometers and the TFT display. Highest authenticity of the sound emulation will convince you. Pure processing power with Sharc DSP from Analog Devices and a Cortex 3 ARM processor for your ears!
lf you like the famous tonewheel organ sound, the B4000+ is right for you! Based on physical modelling, it precisely emulates the vintage sound, including all features of the original. You can set the age of your organ, the leakage between the drawbars and even the tonewheel condition can be adjusted. Not enough? There are many more parameters which can be set, including percussion, and keyclick with key contact delay.
Besides the organ we added emulations of a rotary speaker, tube ampliﬁer, chorus/vibrato, reverb, compressor, and also added new features like attack and decay for the voices, and global tuning, which wasn’t possible with the original. You can play all three manuals fully polyphonic together; we added two MIDI in’s for convenience, also keysplit is supported.
The intuitive interface makes using the B4000+ a breeze. Nine drawbars with authentic feeling, six high resolution endless potentiometers, and the TFT display guarantee you will have fun using the B4000+. Full connectivity is provided with two MIDI iN’s, pedal and switch inputs, USB port to connect to PC/MAC, and also analog and headphone outputs, and analog inputs for external devices.
- • three full polyphony manuals supported
- • Percussion including harmonic, attack and decay
- • Tonewheel emulation including leakage and condition
- • mechanical emulation including keyclick and key contact delay simulation
- • physical circuit modelling
- • rotating speakers emulation
- • tube amplifier emulation (with overdrive)
- • FX section: chorus/vibrato, reverb, compressor
- • external audio input routing through FX
- • global tuning
- • envelope attack and decay
- • MIDI keysplit and velocity
- • nine drawbars
- • six high resolution metal dials
- • TFT color display
- • ARM Cortex M3 and Sharc DSP powered
- • USB interface
- • two MIDI inputs
- • stereo analog output and headphones
- • stereo analog input to FX
- • expression pedal