The EC-256FM is the perfect evidence that a great guitar doesn't have to be prohibitively expensive. A classic shape that's excellent for all musical styles and genres, the EC-256FM offers features that you normally associate with high-end guitars, like a flamed maple top, binding on the body, neck, and headstock, and set-neck construction for fast and easy access to the highest frets. The EC-256FM also features a mahogany body, a comfortable three-piece thin U-shaped mahogany neck, a rosewood fingerboard with inlays and 22 extra-jumbo frets, and great-sounding ESP Designed LH-150 pickups.
- Mahogany Body with Flamed Maple Top, 3Pc Mahogany Neck, Set-Neck Construction
- Rosewood Fingerboard, TOM Bridge & tailpiece, 42mm Nut Width
- 24.75" Scale, 22 XJ Frets, Vol/Vol/Tone(P/P)/Toggle Switch
- Passive ESP Designed LH-150 Pickups, LTD Tuners
- Included Accessories: Electric Guitar Padded Gig Bag, 4 Pick Sampler, Chromatic Tuner, 10' Pro Series Vanilla Cream Instrument Cable, Vintage Series Black w/ Vanilla Cream Guitar Strap, Upright Guitar Stand & Maximum Sustain Medium-Light Guitar Strings