With a voice that is classic, eminently recordable and gig ready, the SE 245 is perfect for traditional single-cutaway players. The 24.5" scale length makes this instrument instantly comfortable to players who grew up using short scale guitars. Volume and tone controls for each pickup, a 3-way toggle and bird inlays are all standard appointments.
- Mahogany Body and Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard with Bird Inlay
- 24.5" Scale Length
- PRS-Designed 245 Treble and Bass Pickups
- PRS Designed Stop tail Bridge
- Volume and Tone Controls for Each Pickup with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch on Upper Bout
- PRS Designed Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- Includes: PRS Gig Bag, ChromaCast Guitar Stand, Tuner, Picks, Cable, Strap, & Cloth!