Trusting our ears and moving away from Class D technology altogether, the 4 Stroke is 100% analogue throughout. At the point of entry, the 4 Stroke features a new all-discrete Class A input buffer circuit. This contributes to crystal clear note definition and a highly detailed response, accurately reproducing even the most subtle nuances under your fingers. The Class AB output section (available in either 300 or 500 Watts) ensures these amps stay composed and assertive, whatever the venue. This design also means the 4 Stroke can also be used without a speaker load, perfect for direct recording in the studio.
- CLASS AB SOLID STATE BASS AMPLIFIER RACKMOUNTABLE HEAD | ACTIVE 4-BAND PARAMETRIC EQ SECTION | FOOTSWITCHABLE CLASS A COMPRESSION | BALANCED & LINE OUTPUTS | 2 X PARALLEL SPEAKON SPEAKER OUTPUTS
- INPUT [-6DB PAD] | TREBLE (550-5500HZ) | HIGH MID (250-2500HZ) | LOW MID (80-800HZ) | BASS (40-400HZ) | COMPRESSION LEVEL | VOLUME | FOOTSWITCH INPUT | POWER
- SPEAKER OUTPUTS | LINE OUT & BALANCED DI OUTPUT (POST-EQ AND VOLUME)
- 2 X SPEAKON (PARALLEL). 4 OHM MINIMUM TOTAL LOAD, 300W @ 4 OHMS
- Also Includes: ChromaCast 4 Pick Sampler & ChromaCast 10' Orange Pro Series Instrument Cable